Wed, 02 Nov|
What To Expect When You’re Expecting: The Realities of Implementing Construction Technology
What to consider when bringing new tech to construction sites, and how to get the most out of your solution.
Time & Location
02 Nov 2022, 14:00 GMT – 03 Nov 2022, 15:30 GMT
About the event
Harnessing the power of digital tools can help to improve construction safety, efficiency and quality. But implementing these tools across your construction projects requires some transformations along the way.
Here, we'll explore the realities of implementing new industry tech solutions, focusing on:
- What to expect when adopting new tech and working with start-ups
- What to consider when adding new tech to your IT stack
- What transformations might be required along the way
- How construction firms and tech providers can work together for more seamless integration and onboarding
- How to truly adopt and utilise tech in the best way
- Sharing & scaling - success stories from the industry
- Yorai Gabriel - Head of Innovation Ecosystems, Trusstor
- Adam Street – VP Digital, Jacobs
- Felix Neufeld – Co-Founder & CEO, Disperse
- Tony Harbour – Head of Technology Partners EMEA, Procore
- Marco Bonelli – Digital Lead, VINCI Construction
Sign up now to reserve your space.